Are you an aspiring writer seeking community and support as you work on your projects whether they are short stories, creative nonfiction, or even a novel?
Do you wish you could gather once a month with fellow writers seeking feedback and moral support?
Consider joining MML’s new Writing Group facilitated by Courtney Kleftis, Adult Services Librarian. Please contact Courtney if you’re interested OR have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. The group will be capped at 15 people in order to ensure the culture is intimate and everyone feels they have opportunities to discuss and share their own writing.
- An intimate writing group (15 people) that gathers once a month for writing workshops, readings, guest presentations on topics ranging from outlining and drafting to editing and publishing.
- A day-long writing retreat on a Saturday (TBD) held twice a year.
- First Fridays from 4-5pm.
- The first meeting will be on Friday, November 3, 2023
- Trustees’ Room on the 3rd floor of MML