TumbleBooks’ databases are easy to use, and feature unlimited access from home! Read as many books as you want, when you want, and on any device. There are no check-outs, holds, or bulky downloads. Books are available instantly.
- Non-fiction (including special sections on Gardening, Interior Design, Home, Cooking, Travel, and recently purchased titles)
- Fiction (including new best-sellers)
- Audio Books on CD (fiction and non-fiction)
- Movies and Television on DVD
- Large-Print Books
- Periodicals (over 70 titles ranging from news commentary to popular interest)
- Newspapers (Portland Press Herald, Boston Globe, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post)
What will you read next?
If you’ve discovered a book that you like and are looking for something similar, try the following web sites for ideas:
- whatshouldireadnext.com This site lists other titles by the same author as well as books that you may like within the same genre.
- gnooks.com This site offers an interesting “Map of Literature” as well as suggestions of similar authors.
- GoodReads This site offers users a bookshelf to organize books they are currently reading as well as books to be read.
- NextReads This site offers users the chance to sign up for a weekly newsletter of reading suggestions.