Each pass may be signed out for a designated day on a first-come, first-served basis. You may reserve a pass for a particular day in advance by contacting the library.
Please note: you must come to the library to pick up your pass.
- Children’s Museum of Maine – 50% discount pass for up to 4 people.
- Please note: Reservations with the museum must be made prior to booking our pass.
- Farnsworth Art Museum – Free admission for 1 adult and any children under 16 years of age.
- Maine Botanical Garden – Not available year round. Free entry for 2 adults and unlimited children.
- Maine Maritime Museum – Free admission for a maximum of 8 individuals in a single family group. Children under 17 are always free.
- Maine State Park Vehicle Pass – Free admission for up to 17 people in one car. Not reservable. First come, first serve.
- Maine Wildlife Park in Gray – $3.50 per person, 3 years and older, pass for up to 7 people.
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art – Free entry for 4 people.
- Portland Museum of Art – Free pass for up to 2 adults and 6 children.